August 23, 2016
Condos for Sale in Chesapeake ~ The Village at Gateway often is referred to as the neighborhood we’ve all been waiting for. There are many explanations for this description, from the incredible location in the heart of Hampton Roads to the amazing prices for the new two-bedroom condos, which start at just the mid $100’s. Perhaps the biggest reason there has been so much excitement around The Village at Gateway and the luxury condos are the amazing set of amenities.
Among the most popular amenities in The Chesapeake are:
- Custom kitchens and bathrooms.
- ENERGY STAR appliances including range/oven, range hood, built-in microwave, dishwasher, and washer/dryer.
- Choice of carpeting, floors, walls, plumbing fixtures, appliances and more.
- Security system with pass key access.
- Convenient location, minutes from all of Hampton Roads, next door to the historic district and library, and walking distance to the Elizabeth River Park!
- Tons of storage space, including walk-in closets.
- Convenient elevator service.
Another popular feature of our community is that you can customize your condo to fit your personal style! Kitchen, bath, paint, flooring and carpeting: it is entirely up to you with our Design Center. There are thousands of choices and they’re all at your fingertips. Purchase a home at The Village at Gateway, and the fun begins as it is all about making your home uniquely yours, exactly the way you want it!
We also invite you to take a closer look at our video testimonials to discover why so many have decided to call our community home. At The Village at Gateway we believe that you deserve the home of your dreams. So visit our model condo and Design Center today!
August 9, 2016
Are you looking to buy a new home in Hampton Roads? Do you like luxury living and being at the center of everything?
Then you don’t need to look any further than The Village at Gateway. Our community is known for its central location and for offering quality, custom condos for less! Enjoy luxury condo living starting in the mid-$100,000s and you’ll be only a short drive to all the incredible amenities in the Hampton Roads region.
To make this deal even sweeter, we’re offering a special incentive, but it will only last for a limited time! Buy a two-bedroom condo before August 31st and receive $1,500 in custom upgrades (painted cabinets, granite or quartz countertops, fixtures, hardwood flooring) OR six months paid condo fees.
Our spacious two-bedroom and loft condos are very popular and include tons of amenities. Plus, you can customize your new home with our Design Center to ensure your condo reflects your unique style. Our team at the Design Center will help you with every step of the process!
We also invite you to take a closer look at our video testimonials to discover why The Village at Gateway is an excellent place to call home. Come take a tour and stop by for a visit today!
July 18, 2016
Choosing your next home can be a daunting task. There are many factors to consider when searching for a home to buy and it’s often the biggest purchase any of us will make. We understand that the process can be stressful and that’s why we’ve asked three of our residents to share their insights with you!
One chose a loft condo, the others a two-bedroom condo and they provide some great tips on the search process and explain why they chose to call The Village at Gateway home.
- Mike and Kim Fariss discuss their desire to downsize and wanting to live in a location convenient to everything in Hampton Roads. They also explain the joys of low maintenance living and the surprising amount of storage space in their condo!
- Janie Gray loves how close she lives to work and every part of Hampton Roads. She also appreciates that her condo is in a secure building, which was very important to her. She shares tips on finding the right home in your budget.
- Todd Bettcher wanted his first home to be centrally located and have lots of amenities. He discusses his process of searching for a new condo and the benefits of finding the right one.
Check out these videos and hear directly from folks who’ve been where you are now. We then invite you to come take a tour of The Village at Gateway today. Discover quality, custom condos you can buy for less and find your new home!
July 5, 2016
The Village at Gateway is known for its central location in Hampton Roads and for offering quality, custom condos for less! Enjoy luxury condo living starting in the mid-$100,000s at our beautiful community. Our spacious two-bedroom and loft condos are very popular and include tons of amenities. Plus, you can customize your new home with our Design Center to ensure your condo reflects your unique style. Our team at the Design Center will help you with every step of the process!
What’s better than stunning condos, great amenities, and so many customization options? Limited-time incentives! The Village at Gateway is currently offering two special incentives:
- Custom Upgrades: Buy before August 31st and receive $1,500 in custom upgrades (painted cabinets, granite or quartz countertops, fixtures, hardwood flooring) OR six months paid condo fees.
- Summer Fun: Tour our model condo and Design Center and pre-qualify with our preferred lender by July 31st to become eligible to win tickets to Norfolk Tides baseball games (the winner will receive a Tides 10-pack).
Are you searching for a new home in Hampton Roads? There are so many reasons to love living at The Village at Gateway. We also invite you to take a closer look at our video testimonials to discover why The Village at Gateway is an excellent place to call home. Come take a tour and stop by for a visit today!
June 6, 2016
We love this time of year because there’s always a fun event taking place somewhere in Hampton Roads. This weekend marks the 40th Anniversary of the Norfolk Harborfest, the largest and longest-running maritime festival in the United States! Our residents always have a blast attending every year. The best part? Harborfest is located near The Village at Gateway, which is conveniently situated in the center of Hampton Roads!
From June 9th-12th, the historic waterfront festival offers a weekend packed with thrilling activities on land and sea that include tall ships and the Parade of Sails, artisan foods and beverages, work boat races, one of the largest fireworks shows on the East Coast, family games and activities, national and regional entertainment, and much more!
It’s exciting to see ships dock at Norfolk Waterside from all over the world, including Argentina. Take advantage of the beautiful weather and spend time with loved ones around Norfolk! We’re fortunate to have so many great amenities in our area and they’re all close by. We hope you visit one of Hampton Roads’ most popular events of the year this weekend!
May 23, 2016
We’re so lucky to be located in such a thriving area with so many activities and events throughout the year! Residents who purchase a home at The Village at Gateway love that they live in a convenient location that’s just a short drive from all of the major attractions in Hampton Roads. In fact, our residents often rate our convenient location as one of their favorite reasons for living at The Village at Gateway.
Enjoy quick access to the new Jordan Bridge, and a short two-minute drive to Portsmouth, five-minute drive to downtown Norfolk, and a 15-minute drive to Virginia Beach and the Oceanfront.
There’s so much to do this time of year in Hampton Roads, and we’d love for you to check out some of our favorite local attractions near The Village at Gateway. Also make sure to stop by to see for yourself and discover what makes our community so special. Contact us to learn more or to set up a tour today!
May 11, 2016
We love living in Hampton Roads and are fortunate to see and work with so many Veterans and those still active in the Armed Forces. With the nation’s largest naval base located in Norfolk and many other military installations in our region, the Armed Forces comprise a large part of our community. They’re an inspiration to us and as Memorial Day approaches, we’re particularly grateful for all of those who have served our country and sacrificed so much.
As a special thanks, The Village at Gateway is making it easier for members of the military to find a new home in Hampton Roads! We’re offering special financing for current and retired members of the Armed Forces to help make their dreams of owning a home a reality. Qualified applicants could own a luxury two-bedroom condo in South Norfolk for only $862 per month with a VA loan! That’s likely less than you’re paying in rent.
There are so many reasons to enjoy living at The Village at Gateway including the convenient location, outstanding amenities, and customized options for creating your dream space. The Village at Gateway is within 20 miles of 14 military bases in the area, two minutes from Portsmouth, five minutes from downtown Norfolk, and 15 minutes from Virginia Beach. It’s a great location!
Learn more about our special financing options for the military and contact us for more details today. Happy Memorial Day and have a great time celebrating with friends and neighbors. We are eternally grateful for our service members’ profound sacrifice for our country!
April 27, 2016
Finding a home that captures your unique personality and style can sometimes be difficult. However, it’s a breeze to create your own condo and dream space at our Design Center!
At The Village at Gateway, you can customize your two-bedroom condo to reflect your one-of-a-kind style. Our team at the Design Center will help you with every step of the process and ensure that you’re happy with the results. Many of the options you can choose include kitchen cabinets, countertops, appliances and fixtures; bathroom counters, bath and/or shower and fixtures; hardwood floors and/or carpeting for the entire home; and wall colors and/or coverings for every room. You’re going to want to take some time in our Design Center, because we’ve got thousands of choices for you. Design it all yourself, or ask our design specialist for advice. This is all about making your home uniquely yours, exactly the way you want it.
But that’s not all! Residents also enjoy a number of great amenities, including Energy Star appliances, security system with pass key access, and convenient elevator service. Plus, all of the two-bedroom condos in our new Chesapeake building have a balcony or patio!
If you’re looking for a new home with a convenient location that you can personalize, look no further! We want your condo to be a reflection of you and feel like home. In fact, qualified applicants can own a luxury two bedroom condo for $735 per month, which is less than you’re likely paying in rent. Learn more about this special financing offer and stop by the Design Center, which is open Tuesday through Sunday from 12 pm to 6 pm!
April 13, 2016
The Village at Gateway is a wonderful place to call home and this spring is the best time to purchase your new luxury condo at a great price! Not only is the spring a great time to buy, but 2016 is also the perfect year to purchase a home. In fact, according to Trulia, it’s currently 23 percent cheaper to buy a home than rent one today. What are some of the benefits of buying a luxury condo at The Village at Gateway?
- Rental Rates Are On The Rise: Rental rates are increasing while home mortgage interest rates are at historical lows. If you get a fixed-rate mortgage on your home, your mortgage payment can never change. However, a renter’s rent is at risk of rising every year.
- There’s a Huge Tax Benefit: When you rent a home, the rental payments you make are not tax deductible. But when you own a home, you get to deduct the full amount of the interest you pay on your mortgage from your federal and state tax income.
- Home Ownership Builds Equity: According to the Federal Reserve, the average net worth of a homeowner is $194,000, which is 36 times greater than that of a renter. Homeownership encourages people to save for a down payment and pay down the mortgage principal each month. When you have a home mortgage, you increase your degree of ownership in your home with every payment. Zillow recommends to stay in your home for at least five to seven years for the costs of purchasing your home to be offset by accrued equity, which increases the home value.
- You Can Customize: Homeownership lets you enjoy the benefits of decorating to suit your taste and maintain your home in a way that fits with your style. After touring our model condo in The Chesapeake, stop by the Design Center to explore all of the ways you can customize your new condo and make it feel like home from the day you move in.
We invite you to discover your new condo today and stop paying high rent prices when you can experience luxury condo living for less. In fact, qualified applicants can own a luxury two bedroom condo for only $735 per month, which is less than you’re likely paying in rent. Learn more about this special financing offer and stop by for a tour today!